Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Carpet cleaning West Chicago

The dog, a good judge of character would not stop barking at me as I went to clean for this family in West Chicago. it was a good looking dog. brown, smooth with nice big teeth.

I got the call from the man of the home. we'd met on a job and he wanted to give me a try.
I love working for new clients because it really gives me a chance to shine.

the carpets were a challenge because the dog with the big teeth was a family member in training and the training was hit or miss.

the carpets were rough. lots of stains, lots of dirt, lots of i'm not sure but I love a good challenge.
the before and after pix are up on my site.

More than just cleaning we had compassion on the family. when your home looks good you feel good about things. about life. we gave a little extra time and energy and the results were amazing.

The wife had two beautiful kids and it turned out the dog was all bark and no bite so that was a good thing.


case closed--till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment