Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

carpet cleaning in Wheeling

the carpet was as bad as any i've ever seen. there was one worse and I refused to clean it.
replace it I told the owner. this one came close. dog pee, red kool aid, mystery stains and gianormous black spider who went tooth and nail against me and my vacuum cleaner. I finally took him but man it was a challenge.

the bible says a little ignoring here and there and soon your roof leaks. the same was true about this carpet cleaning job in Wheeling. only it was a lot of ignoring. I'm not sure they had a successful food fight in there but that's what I suspect.

we brought in the heavy guns and prespray and scrubbed and presprayed again and scrubbed again. we did this for two reasons. first, the more you scrub before cleaning, the easier the actual extraction is because the agitation really loosens things up. Secondly, if we do more scrubbing and use less water the carpets dry quicker and the home owner can get back to enjoying their home quicker.


the work was done. the client was seriously impressed. "the last cleaner couldn't get those stains out."


that's why we're here Ma'am.

No comments:

Post a Comment