Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Saturday, June 23, 2012

World's best odor removal River Forest

Yeah, we'd like to meet the worlds best odor remover guy.  that'd be swell.

problem is everyone is the world's best.

not even in the top ten but each guy is the absolute, hands down freakn best.

Holy cow. how do you know?

Oh yeah cuz he said so.

Mmm.

thanks, when i got world class odor I'll call you.

meanwhile what i got is a dog that is peeing all over my place.

Probably I don't need the world's best odor guy.

Donald Trump has probably got him on retainer.

a very small retainer.


If you have pet urine problems call me instead.


I am certified.

I know my stuff.

I know your stuff.


I never met Donald Trump's guy. The world's best guy but I know how to get that stain and odor out of your rugs.

so call me now.  the other guy, the world's best guy is probably on vaca anyway.



Call Me.  630 932 8004

No comments:

Post a Comment