Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Friday, June 29, 2012

Bad dog urine removal Hinsdale

Bad dog urine removal Hinsdale

what was that?

there are no bad dogs

only bad people?

maybe.

but then again you've never met my dog.

what was that?

when he noses open the gate runs up stairs and pees on the carpet in front of my bedroom i shouldn't correct him. I should just be thankful the door wasn't open or it would have been my bed?

ok.

gotcha.

go back to mars now.

truth is there are bad dogs.

bad people too.


when the two get together there is finger and paw pointing.

who peed on this carpet?

Who cares.

someone's gotta get it out  or the mystery pee-er will strike again.


call me.

I won't blame anyone.


I'll get out the urine and offer some suggestions to keep it from happening again.


call me.


call me right now before the masked pee-er strikes again.


630 932 8004

call quick i just saw either zorro or the pee-er at the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment