Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Amazing results dog urine removal Hinsdale

Down boy down.

what's gotten into that mutt?

what, oh, I see.


he was trying to tell me he had to go out.

now what?

how am i gonna get this outta the carpets?


oh, call Beyond Carpet & Flood Restoration.


Mmm, i know they're experts at cleaning up floods and my neighbors love them but this is only one spot?


what's that. maybe there's more?

Nah. I know my dog. probably only this one spot and that's it.


am I sure?  of course I'm sure.

what's that?  they have tools they can bring in and i can see if it's everywhere or just this one spot.


Maybe I don't want to know.


Maybe I should call Beyond


Maybe I should call now.


What was that number again.
;

630 932 8004

Okay. I'll call em tomorrow.


what?  call em now. I want to make a sandwich.

Okay, okay. I'll call em then make the sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment