Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Friday, June 22, 2012

Pet urine & Stain removal in River Forest

my dog is growling at my feet.

he doesn't like the sound of my clacking on the computer.

he has sensitive ears.

I have sensitive feet.

I don't like stepping on pee and poo on my carpets.


Logie is a rescue.

he's really a lot of fun.

he's adventurous.

he hates bees and flys and runs out into the flowers and barks at the honey bees.


logie leave them bees alone.

Do you need pet urine and Stain removal in River Forest?

I'm your boy.


do you want it done quickly?

I'm your man.

Do you want someone who is certified, knows his stuff and can solve your problems?

stop reading and start dialing Mo.

Call me right now  630 932 8004

No comments:

Post a Comment