Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Saturday, June 23, 2012

How do i keep my dog from peeing when i'm gone in River Forest?

have you asked yourself, How do i keep my dog from peeing when i'm gone in River Forest?

there are a lot of reason why an animal will do this. they are bored. they are angry. they are scared.

maybe you got a rescue that was beat.

maybe you got a sumissive pee-er who wants to show your guest they are in control so he piddles from pillar to post.

I have one client who tells me "this dog is untrainable."  That's a good one.


we have suggestions to help you.


we are also excellent at removing the pee all the way down through the carpet and padding.


give us a call.


we'll make it like it never happened.


call me right now!  630 932 8004

No comments:

Post a Comment