Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Friday, June 22, 2012

desperate housewife needs professional odor and urine removal in River Forest

things can seem desperate at times. you love him but he's peeing in the house and the hubby says it's me or the dog.

this is a hard one because the dog has never said an unkind word but he can't buy you lattes.

how about we fix the dog and keep the husband?

deal!

here's what you do.

call me and i'll come over and get rid of the urine in the carpets.


I'll even give you some ideas what to do to stop Towser from doing it again.


call me. I know my stuff.  so if you're a  desperate housewife needs professional odor and urine removal in River Forest  Call me right Meow. that was for you cat people.  you know who you are.

630 932 8004  call me Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment