Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wheaton carpet cleaning 7

Madge J., a regular client called me with an unusual problem. One of her relatives is getting older and had messed up one of her two very costly bone white chairs.

the fabric was pristine white with frills and stuff. right in the middle was the accident.
there was no hiding it. worse, because the fabric was so delicate we had to strike a balance between removing the stain and abrading the fibers.

No easy task so we erred on the side of caution. horse hair brush, neutral cleaner and more patience than Job's turkey. You know about Job's turkey don't you? he was so poor he had to lean up against a fence to gobble.

Of course Madge was concerned that I get the stain out so she buttered me up and said something silly about the "master at work." yowzers! how am i gonna live up to that nonsense?

bottom line? of course I got the stain out with no traces. How could I not when she lays that master baloney on me.

Carpet and furniture cleaning in Wheaton? at your service. But keep the baloney in the fridge please.

No comments:

Post a Comment