Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

carpet cleaning wheaton, 10 pet odors

I have two dogs. a good one and a bad one. the good one is cool with thunderstorms. the bad one is, well, he's bad. He pees on my carpets and tells me his brother did it when I know it just isn't so. He gets a lot of exercise during a storm. running and barking and peeing his fool head off.

Maybe you have a dog like this? maybe he's left you a present or six on your livingroom rug?

we remove pee from carpets professionally. sometimes I think I'd like to remove that bad dog professionally, but just like you, I'm an old softy for his big black eyes.

It hurt to have to do your own house but i know a guy.

if you dog is leaving you presents and it's not even your birthday call us.
we have answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment