Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

cleaning furniture in Wheaton

"Are you sure you don't just want to buy another couch?"

My friend Jackson got a deal on an old ultra suede couch. it was in great physical condition but wowzers was it dirty. it had been stored, I think in the bottom of a coal mine for a year or ten.

it had dirt in places I didn't know could hold dirt but I love a challenge.

we put it up on horses in his garage and worked on it after hours. You'd have to bring something like this in to your home in the dead of night.

there was something strange across the seats. Like someone had placed masking or duct tape across there and pulled it up leaving the mastic.

bottom line? with Jackson's help everything came out all good. except for the fact his daughter got married and snagged the pristine white sofa. I hope it's happy in CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment