Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Monday, June 6, 2011

cat urine removal in glen Ellyn

The cat had aides. I didn't want the thing near me. "don't worry, it's not catchy to humans." the home owner assured me. this thing looked like it was on its last legs and the very last thing I wanted was a chop from old mr. Wiskers and find out, wow, I guess it was catchy to humans.


there was a strong odor of urine in the home and i told the home owner he needed to have it treated at an extra cost. Can you gurantee 100% of the odor and stain will be completely gone? absolutely. just put in new carpet and pad and before you do that, treat and seal the sub floor.


It was an unreasonable request made by an unreasonable man. wanting me to give him brand new carpets for the price of a cleaning. you get that sometimes and simply have to educate or walk away. I've had people tell me, "if you can guarantee this carpet will look new you can have the job. I absolutely can do that. you just have to rip out the old and put in new.


they make lousy customers and we're more than happy to send them to our competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment