Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Sunday, October 17, 2010

spilled coffee on Carpet in Glen Ellyn.

A friend and client called me frantically. " we had a bible study in our home and one lady missed the step down into the living room with a full cup of coffee." she had launched her full cup all over the couch, the wall and mostly on their beautiful cream, now coffee colored carpet in Glen Ellyn.

It was a bad one. thankfully they had not dumped a ton of chemicals in their Glen Elllyn Carpeted home. I explained what I'd do and tell them I'd even come back 1 time for touch ups. If the coffee spill in Glen Ellyn won't come out after two trips it ain't coming out and there is no sense coming back half a dozen times.

I got a call six days later. the spot was back so we went back. this time we tricked the carpet in self cleaning.

bottom line? the coffee stain in Glen Ellyn was completely gone and my clients were thrilled with Beyond Carpet and Flood restoration Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment