Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Friday, October 22, 2010

carpet cleaning in Burr Ridge

A lovely older gal with a charming British accent called me today. "I need a room of carpet cleaned. when could you come out?" Would today be soon enough? We drove out to one of the nicer gated communities in Burr Ridge and the guard explained, It's on the left.

Maggie was every bit as charming in person as she was on the phone. she asked me with a twinkle in her eye, "are you really as good as you say?" Ma'am, we're better! Her family room got the most use so she allowed us to clean that.

Our crew went through our amazing 12 step process and got it cleaner than it had been in years. She had an especially strong stomach so when I asked her if she'd like to see the dirty water we pulled out of her carpets she jumped on it.


Unbelievable. Oh, what a dirty girl I've been she told us. "Ma'am, I clean my own carpets every quarter and the dirtiest part of the entire home is the carpet on my side of the bed. How embarrassing!

This gal got her carpets cleaned properly and at a fair price. But the interesting thing was the flyer. years ago we ran bright pink flyers in the local papers. she had saved one all these years and finally called us. Don't wait six years. call us today. clean today. Beyond carpet and flood restoration. The cleanest clean you've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment