Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Thursday, July 29, 2010

the flood of the year

It's almost dry here in the western suburbs. God opened the heavens and sent heavy rains and enough lightening and thunder to get me to repent of things I hadn't even done yet. 7 inches in seven seconds or something like that. my own faithful little sump pump was overwhelmed. everyone's was. battery back ups gave up the ghosts, basements and roofs leaked and most everything got soaked good.

driving down Mannheim road I was up to my door posts in water. so much water I knew if I drove fast it'd get in the engine and then I'd be 18 hours waiting for the tow truck--so I took it slow.

the young hot shot ahead of me must have thought he was superman because he raced through the deep, deep water shooting rooster plumes of water at the hiway workers directing traffic.

It was soo sad to pass him waterlogged car on the side of the road half a mile further up.

but I had to unflood a basement in Westchester. Drip Drop Plumbing had recommend these fine people to me. they were leaving on a much earned vaca the next day when the rains came and flooded their home. we soothed their feathers, pumped them out and began the dehumidification process.

we unflooded basements from Westchester to West Chicago. From Lombard, many homes in Lombard to our regular clients in Hinsdale.

a lot of hand holding, a lot of pumping out flooded basements in Oak Brook etc.

when it comes to basement flooding in Hinsdale, basement flooding in Burr Ridge, Basement flooding in Clarendon Hills, or flooded basements in Lombard, or basement flooding in Wheaton call us here at Beyond Carpet Cleaning. we're certified. trained and excellent at restoring your home to preflood conditions. we will come out promptly to Glen Ellyn or Elmhurst or whatever town you live in and begin the process quickly.

When bad things happen, call Beyond. we'll take away the pain. we will not abandon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment