Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

why does my cat pee all over my home, wheaton

Why does my cat pee all over my home, wheaton.

There could be a lot of reason.  but you want to rule out any possible medical issues. These could include urinary-tract problems or other diseases.

Bring in the old fur ball to your vet and be sure it's healthy.

did you get new carpets, or new furniture or change the brand of litter or move the furniture?

changes to their environment can set your pet off.  she may want to mark all that new stuff just to show it's hers.


if you used to cuddle your kitty and have backed off on the attention it may be acting out saying I need some love up in here.


also remember cars like things clean so if you're not keeping up with the litter box she may be saying I'm not going to go in there.  


if your carpets need help because they've suddenly become your cat's worst enemy we have the tools and solutions to solve your problems.


call us right meow!

630 932 8004


No comments:

Post a Comment