Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Saturday, February 23, 2013

help my dog is peeing all over my carpets Wheaton

Help my dog is peeing all over my carpets Wheaton.

if your best friend your carpets worst?

what gets into them?

You give them all kinda love and attention and they whizz all over your home.


sometimes they're mad at you.


I have one client whose son is mean to their dog.


guess where the dog pees?

the other day i saw my rescue peeing outside and i lavished praise on him.


he was so excited he raced in doors to greet me... and to finish the job.


my bad that one.


whatever.  

if you have pet issues  we have answers.


we can get the urine out of the carpet and out of the padding too.


please give us a call and lets come up with a solution that works for you.


630 932 8004

No comments:

Post a Comment