Main Site

Home Services testimonials Service Area Referral Program About Us Contact Us

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jack ate another diaper Upholstery cleaning in Hinsdale

Jack is an abnormally large Irish Setter owned by one of my clients. one of this favorite things to do is go outside, get those gianormous paws all wet and mudding then come racing into the house to see what he can trash.

He can't write his name yet but he's working on it. I pulled up to the house to clean some upholstery and Susan, the Nanny yelled at me over her shoulder while racing after the brute, "jack ate another diaper." I'm not sure why she was running after him. the deed was already done. maybe it was an after dinner jog to aid his digestion?

We worked like a house on fire and got four pieces of furniture pristine. Jack came in an wrestled with me, mouthing my hand but never chomping. Just having fun. I love that big lug.

I suggested to the nanny they throw a sheet over the freshly cleaned furniture. Jack was gonna jump up there anyway. just give the stuff a fighting chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment